Friday, August 8

Once in a lifetime. 08.08.08


I found this cute. :D
Yep. 08.08.08 is finally here!

A : Its once in a lifetime man.
B : Err.. yeah..
A : O-Okay. it means ur not gonna have it in another 100 years?
B : well. oh i see. so.. should i say 'cool' ?
A : duh. but well, come to think of it, everyday is once in a lifetime too, isn't it? makes no difference. X)
B : That.. was lame lah.

today
had bowling. A great way to end the exams. yeah, was fun. got only 2 strikes, the rest was a bummer. sorry bros, i sucked. XD and i wanna do it again! =) Bowling's not my type, ck. Its yours ;)

what else? the olympic games. Some of my friends told me their tuition teachers had postponed the classes to catch the opening ceremony. This is life, people. hehe. :D

Those were the little updates guys, got to go now. am gonna watch olympics. Its already starting. Hahaha. And let me tell you, you won't wanna miss it. it's always so grand. the countdown, fireworks, drummers.. :) honestly im half-watching dy.. a little ice cream on a couch would be nice too. X)

Today was great. i mean it wasn't THAT always great but fairly it was that another kind of greatly-great-greatness. like they always say. Happy-go-lucky. Weee.

Reminder : there's schooling tomorrow, people. ugh. XD




when will i see ur face again :)
Jim.

3 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

haha. I told my sis the same thing 'every day is also once in a lifetime' :)

happy 888 day.

♥ Pauline said...

Oh..bowling!!!
My fav. =]
but it's way too heavy for me XD
i wanna learn!!! i must!!!
if nt, it will dissapoint my name ba XD
weeee...olympic =]

Anonymous said...

yea, bowling is great, nah, i reckoen bowling is definitely something for you as u edi spark up the fire inside you, XD, the olynpic will be great!!looking forward to malaysia first medals, watever the colour it is, anyway, wanting to go exercise with bros, mould edi growing in my bodies!