Sunday, October 5

Interpreters can't pray for sunny weathers.

he is messy and wonders where is the maid missy. he needs an empty parking lot to get away from the freaking traffic roads. he's much into peace and comedy shows but ended up throwing late-night parties with his noname fellows. He is, my brain.

Here's something, from pink panther.




I felt like laughing. Yet i couldnt' but felt stupid. This clip actually gave my brain a mess. Oh GREAT. He's slower and heavier now.


Let's say we make exams take the blames. yeah. I've been under quite a pressure since its due next week. As well, i've missed a lot of stuffs recently by spending most of the time facing schoolbooks.

Fact 1 : Studying is fun.
Fact 2 : my brain thinks fact 1 is so wrong.
(but maybe, it IS right for certain times ;P)

I know this is a quick, lame post (not lamp post. oh okay) about how my brain goes stuck and might burst which has a lame title (not lamb giggles. what? I'm just being annoying :D)

he's stuck between the clouds, waiting for firemen to the rescue. he craves for ice-cream but imaging himself ordering coffee in a starbucks queue. what could i say? he's an ass. yep. That's my brain, for now.

Sorry guys but the brain's at work. I'll be back. I promise. (:


toodles.

(fun fact : toodles means goodbye in french)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, just chill, man. I know you can do well in ur exam de. Don't ask why, coz you're the jimmy I know. Haha. Just do ur best, and the result will fly in like a dove in rainbow colours. =) Pray more for carefulness and wisdom. Hehe. God Bless!! =D

Anonymous said...

that french guy is so pity. hamm hamm burger. dam burger. XD
have fun in exams :P
hey. get some time, come to my place with ur dog. i'll teach you drums again. rock the world upside down. take care. ;D

Jim said...

hey der. yeah. i had enough fun in exams. uhh. *hiccup* and there will be more. ):

you mean atlas? gee. lycra sure miss him huh? sure. anytime during november hols. heh. :D

bah. you've got to teach me how to sway the drumsticks in fingers. and let's go tennis. it has been so long. haha.

Anonymous said...

study smart;)

Puzzle Express said...

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud