Tuesday, September 2

got the monday blues? try having it on tuesday instead.





most people don't like mondays.
but today was like a monday for me.



talk about yesterday, which was so-not-mondayish monday. Apparently, i enjoyed it. yess. had buffet lunch in Hyatt's. haha. got bloated, and heavy. found the waitresses in nagisa wore cute shoes too, like blue duck feet. x)


today, it's different. mmm, lets see..

  • someone freakingly hit my right thumb with a hockey stick. i mean accidentally. :P
  • as a result, i need kevin to help me button up my uniform after p.e., which was.. gay.
  • couldn't stand people looking, i buttoned the last two myself, and yeah. the bleeding got worse. :D
  • and there goes these " luckily ur a lefty" comfortings.
  • placing a mini plaster on my thumb is fun.
  • besides, 2 upcoming tests tomorrow. which means no t.v., no private practice, no lying on the couch, no everything, anything, and shall i repeat the list? i guess not.
  • i wonder what will be next? haha.


well, there are exceptions, though.


today's reserved to be better for some people. and yeah, i'll be gratefully happy for them. happy birthday, bill. :D guess what? im still younger than you :P



and my faraway buddy, who happened to be a korean, trisha. have a merry celebrations for your birthday! =D its been so long ya? looking forward to meeting you again. take real good care, babo. XD



so how was ur day? :) for those who were thinking you just got a monday tuesday blues, perhaps this is a song for you. make it mine, by jason mraz. make it your day.




man.. i seriously need a haircut. and a shave. i looked, bad.

wish there were a fizzy bubbler to lighten me up. :)

Jim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, shave ur head!! I would really like to see you after you shaved ur head!!! =D

Anonymous said...

well... this time i am in library and i let my friends to see your letter ^^ they jealous of me to have such a nice friend in malaysia ^^*

so how have been recently?

jimmy, really thank you for your celebrating and stay in healthy ^^

i think we can meet again. just hope that it is not the period of my final exam in december.. ^^

thank you for the nice saying. stay in healthy and always be happy ... i would never let bad things happen to you. cause you're my friend jimmy...^^

seeya. from your friend Trisha @@